Review of Pet Express Animal Hospital. Five stars out of Five Stars Davie Florida 4200 South University Drive in Florida. 954Pet.com

 If you adopt a group of kittens ... the healthcare costs could be significant.


Here is a review of an animal hospital that has a wellness plan that fits the group of kittens that I've recently started "fostering."


(Can it really be called "FOSTERING" if you give the kittens names?)


===================



REVIEW


The future of how we will take care of our furry family friends



I recently signed up for a wellness package at Pet Express Animal Hospital in Davie Florida and I have seen the future of animal medicine. The choice is between a one-person clinic or a team. 


THE ONE-PERSON CLINIC

My catMany of us have a dedicated and well-trained vet who watches over our pets. The key downside showed up for me when I noticed that my good furry friend Greenyo had a horrible smell in his mouth. He had thrown up. It was 5:30 on Thursday afternoon and my favorite Matt closed at 1 p.m. on Thursdays. So I remembered seeing Pet Express Animal Hospital on South University Drive in Davie, open 7 days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 PM. I took Greenyo to Pet Express and found out that I didn't need an appointment. By 6:15, a vet tech head checked green Jan to make sure he could urinate and by 7 p.m. to vet on duty was able to meet with me and my cat, without an appointment, and it would have been sooner if an emergency with some puppies didn't happen. I had assumed that Pet Express was like any other Clinic. “You need to make an appointment.” (That’s what my favorite vet’s front office tells me).


THE TEAM CLINIC

 The clinic also operates as an emergency room, so the staff can often fit new clients into the schedule. There are three reasons why the team approach of Pet Express is the future of how we take care of our relatives. 


  1. Hours. 

  2.  Affordable plans 

  3.  Appointments. 


Hours. 

After getting quick attention for my pet, why would I go back to my usual reliable vet? I recommend that my vet start a team Clinic rather than continue as a one-person Clinic. The hours for 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week are like MD Now or other urgent care clinics, 84 hours per week, 12 hours a day is better than any one-person Clinic can ever offer. Even a hard-working vet rarely takes a vacation will eventually need to call in a substitute, but who can offer better service than a team clinic can? 


CARE PLANS

The second reason to switch to a team Clinic is the care plan. My favorite vet handed me a pet insurance brochure when I asked about how to make a vet care more affordable. $50 a month? Pet Express includes the most common Express expenses in its limited menu care plan. It's not really insurance but it covers virtually everything that is routine. I tried pet insurance and the paperwork that I needed to fill out made it a headache. Yes, the Pet Express plan does not include cancer or catastrophic accidents, but most of my vet bills are the routine vaccines and costs that the care plan covers. It's all about preventive maintenance. 


Even if my favorite vet could have a similar care plan, I would not use it at least half of the time because my pets don't get sick during business hours. Every adult cat that I've cared for got sick when the vets office was closed. And when I called the next day, I needed an appointment. And that's the third reason why I am hoping that my favorite vet will someday switch to a team Clinic approach.


APPOINTMENTS

 And that's why I'm saying goodbye to my favorite vet. It's all about the appointment. I can make appointments at Pet Express, but I don't need to because they are there for emergencies. I will always remember the look on Greenyo's face when I took him home. After he got the antibiotic injection and an injection of fluids put him back in balance. He became his old purring self. Why? Because I live within 10 miles of a team clinic. This is the future of vet care and I plan to visit more often. The care plan even includes free nail clipping.


I highly recommend this clinic.  Their website is 954Pet.com 



SUMMARY

Review of Pet Express Animal Hospital. Five stars out of Five Stars Davie Florida 4200 South University Drive in Florida. 954Pet.com

Comments